Followers

Saturday 19 February 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Am I a star or what.....I would opt for the what....Lol!!!  


But thank you so much Laurence for choosing me to win this new and lovely award. I have only had My Blog for a short time but I try to update mine on a regular basis and I regularly visit many others and I think a lot more people should go and visit them.

I have been asked to pass this amazing award onto 8 fellow bloggers whose blogs I love and visit regularly.

To accept this award I need to do the following:
  1. Link this award back to the lovely person who gave it to me.
  2. Give 8 facts about myself
  3. Pass the award onto 8 bloggers
  4. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know about the award.
So I am passing this award onto :

Laurence
Karen
Yvonne
Anne
Wendy
Leann
Crafter's Companion
Ildiko

And now 8 facts about myself...
  1. I am married to Gary
  2. I have a 17 year old son, Luke
  3. I have a 14 year old son, Sam
  4. I work as a Teaching Assistant
  5. I enjoy crafting, especially card making
  6. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, but also enjoy spending time alone
  7. I enjoy going out and visiting places of interest, i.e castles, museums, zoos etc.
  8. I enjoy going to the movies (when finances allow me to)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lynn hope your well Thankyou for this fab award
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Lynn - I've blogged it now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are really appreciated.

Happy Crafting!!!