Followers

Monday 6 August 2018

Crafter’s Companion Subscription Box 3 - Card 1

A6 Size Card - Crafter’s Companion Subscription Box #3 Card 1

Hello to all!  I know it’s been a long time since I’ve posted on my blog but I am trying to get back into a routine with it, so hopefully more things will be posted as I have a lot of my makes I could share with you. 

Anyway, I’ve subscribed to the New Crafter’s Companion Subscription Boxes and I thought I would share my first make from Box #3. 



I used red card stock to make the flower, which I cut 5 times with the die included in the box and stamped it afterwards with the stamp that’s included. I then coloured the petals a little with some red Spectrum Noir pens to give them a bit of shading. I used 1 of the cut outs layers of the flower to make the bud in the middle and then layered the rest to get the look I achieved for my flower.  

Happy Crafting!!! X X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are really appreciated.

Happy Crafting!!!