Followers

Thursday 13 October 2011

Humphrey's 'Snow Fun'

A5 Card - Humphrey's 'Snow Fun'


(this is my coloured image scanned into my computer)

Humphrey's Corner Unmounted Rubber Stamp Set - Snow Fun
(I added more snow to make the image fill the space I wanted for the topper)
coloured in with Spectrum Noir Pens

Colours Used:
Humphrey:  CG1, CG3, CG5
Coat:  14, 11, 3
Boots:  144, 185, 183
Scarf:  163, 48, 43
Sky:  144, 183

Diamond Sparkles - Angel Whispers by Hunkydory
added to the snow and to make Humphrey's Shadow


Items I've used to make this card:

3 comments:

  1. Super cute cards! Your coloring in amazing! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm a new follower. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great job it's gorgeous:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are really appreciated.

Happy Crafting!!!