Followers

Sunday 11 September 2011

70th Birthday!!!

A5 Size 70th Birthday Card




Items I've used to make this card:
  • Centura Pearl A4 Card - Snow White from Crafter's Companion
  • Silver Mirror/Foil Card from my crafting stash
  • Brown Pearlised Paper from my crafting stash
  • White A4 Card from my crafting stash
  • Cuttlebug and Polka Dot Embossing Folder
  • Backing Paper from a download on my PC (not sure where it's from at the moment)
  • The Number are from a Free Design Sheet that came with the 'Simply Homemade' Magazine Issue 6
  • Spectrum Noir Pens to colour in the numbers
  • Spellbinders Shapabilities - Floral Florishes
  • Flower Punch
  • Gems and Ribbon
  • Sentiment (I made on Microsoft Word)


1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful 70th B/Card great colours and great sentiment:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are really appreciated.

Happy Crafting!!!