Followers

Monday, 1 August 2016

I can't believe how long it's been...

Wow, I can't believe how long it's been since I last updated my blog, you must've all thought I've given up and not bothered any more, but to be honest with you all, I haven't had the enthusiasm to do the blog because I would get home from work and have all intentions to turn on the laptop to do it, but I end up doing other things (crafting included) and then I forget about the blog.  By the time I remember again it's really too late (and I mean late, probably about 1 to 2 am in the morning or even later).  Another thing I have to contend with is my Anxiety, please don't think I'm using it as an excuse, but by the time I get home from work and getting through the day I feel mentally exhausted.

Anyway I will do my best to get back to posting my cards and creations on here soon, so please bear with me.

I hope everyone who follows my blog is keeping well and things are good for you.

Happy Crafting!!! :)

Lynn. X X

1 comment:

  1. l can understand where your coming from it can be so tiring after a full days work and then of course you have things to do in the home....looking forward to seeing any of your creations as and when your ready ....sending lots of love x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are really appreciated.

Happy Crafting!!!